The Boom Bonus gives experienced Forex traders like you the exclusive access to a 100% more trading funds in order to be able to trade higher lot sizes and take bigger profits.
The bonus is available to new Standard Account or Elite Account holders on their first ever deposit of N5,000 and above!
As a new trader with 7BForex who wants to make the first deposit, you only need to initiate a minimum deposit of N5,000 and claim the bonus from your client cabinet.
However, if you are new to 7Bforex, you need to open a live account and complete your verification to enjoy the bonus.
Note: Bonus is available for trading purposes only, hence, it cannot be withdrawn.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The bonus can only be received on a standard or elite account.
- The bonus will be available to everyone after making their first deposit of N5,000 or more.
- All profit from trading with the bonus can be withdrawn without any condition.
- No part of the bonus can be withdrawn.
- Deposits can be made into an account with an active boom bonus.
- The bonus can only be applied to an account with no open trades.
- The 100% Boom Bonus can be lost, without any requirement to pay back.
- Any lost part of the bonus will be forgiven when a new deposit is made on an account with no open trades.
- If a new deposit is not made within 24 hours of an account’s margin consisting solely of the bonus, the bonus will be canceled completely.
- The maximum Boom Bonus amount that can be claimed is N100,000.
- The bonus will basically be claimable at the point of making a deposit of N5,000 or more.
- No other bonus can be applied while the 100% Bonus is active.
- The Client can opt out of the Boom Bonus. ie The Client can request for the boom bonus to be canceled.
- Withdrawing or transferring a part of the capital or/and profit will lead to the cancelation of part or all of the bonus.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
Clicking 'Apply for Boom Bonus' means you also accept the 7bforex Client Agreement
Last Updated 01/September/2022