- Download Meta Trader 4: Click this link to download the installation of MetaTrader 4 files for PC. Run the file after you have downloaded it.
- Accept the License Agreement: Read and accept the Metatrader 4 License Agreement prior to installation. Then click "Next".
- Select the installation path: Select the software installation path. Or leave everything as it is setup by default.
- Install MetaTrader 4: Click OK to start the installation. The installation wizard will download the required files from Metaquotes Data Network and install them onto your PC. Have a bit of patience at this step please.
- Run MetaTrader 4: After the software is installed, run it. You will see the account opening screen. PLEASE skip it by clicking the Cancel button.
- Login to your Account: After scanning & selecting the 7BForex Server on the start-up screen, select login to your MT4 account with your "Account Number" and "Trader's Password". With this done, you can begin to use Metatrader 4 on your PC.
When you first run MT4, it should prompt you to enter your account details, but if not, you can just click on the 'File' tab at the top left of the platform, and then select 'Login to Trade Account'. You can then enter either your demo trading account or live trading account details.