I’m so proud you made it this far, as this is where we’ll convert all we have learnt into profits.
You sure don’t want to miss out!
Yet to see the introducing part of this article, click here to go through it before you go on!
Quick rules for profitably applying the Demand and Supply Zone principle in your trades:
- When you observe that the price of an instrument bounces upwards from demand area, place a BUY trade and also set a stop loss below the zone.
- When you observe that the price of an instrument bounces downwards from supply area, place a SELL trade and also set a stop loss above the zone.
- Now, you need to remain patient and disciplined.
Ensure to remain in your trades until the price action attains an opposite level on the chart, or alternatively, you may use price action rules to manage the trade instead.
There you have them—the basic rules to profitably apply Demand and Supply Zones to your trades!
For being here, you get FREE access to a video resource that educates you on ways to locate the BIG BUYERS & SELLERS on your trading in order to easily target them for profit.
The video resource does justice to the procedures of Naked Chart Analysis using Demand & Supply Zones and covers the following topics:
- Understanding the Market Structure
- Get to know Demand & Supply Levels vs. Zones
- How to Accurately Identify Demand & Supply Zones
- How to use it in Your Daily Strategy.
- Risk Management using the Demand and Supply
Have you got any questions or are you having any challenges accessing the video resource? Drop a comment in the comment box right away!